About the listing
Walking through the doors of the Warrnambool Breastfeeding Centre opens a treasure trove of beautiful gifts and toys for your baby or child.
The centre features locally hand-made toys, clothes and bibs, ethically made and sustainable wooden toys to spark your child's imagination and development, blankets, gifts for mother and baby and more. They also stock breastpumps and accessories, baby carriers and books.
The parent's lounge is the perfect place to drop in and take a break, feed your baby, warm a bottle and change your baby or use the toilet in a clean relaxing environment. You can also access a lactation consultant free of charge.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.