The biggest school holiday program everby I AM WARRNAMBOOL
At Flagstaff Hill the village folk are waiting for you, they have stories to share and old-fashioned activities for the whole family to try.
The Blacksmith and the Woodturner, the Banker and the Dressmakers, the Heritage Guides and even the village animals are ready for our biggest school holiday program yet.
Are you ready?
- Get creative with Jan, Pat and Dee in a range of daily craft and cooking activities, from finger knitting to nib pen writing there is a new skill to learn every day.
- Len and the team of Triton Woodworkers have the hammers and the nails. Choose from one of their many pre-made kits. You’ll be in good hands as they guide you to build your own creation.
- Gwen from the Tearooms has been baking the scones. While Penny and Christine from the Lolly Shop have stocked the shelves with sweet treats.
- The Jolly Lighthouse Keeper has been rhyming the riddles that will guide you on your time travel tour.
- The Guardian Dogs have been grooming their Maremma coats ready to pose with you.
- The musicians have rehearsed their toe tapping tunes.
- The Garrison Crew have the gunpowder but they need you to join the countdown for the mighty cannon blast.
Discover the simple pleasures of a slower time everyday this School Holidays!