Erin's Favourite Placesby I AM WARRNAMBOOL
Come find out some Erins favourite places in Warrnambool then discover them for yourself
- Rough Diamond for delicious coffee and my favourite ham and cheese croissant (courtesy of Jane Dough Bakery)]
- If available check out the Sunday Undercover Market at the greyhound track for the best local native flowers for my home from Andy and Debbie Doeven's stall.
- Go to The Mill Market for a leisurely browse of vintage furniture and bric a brac.
- The Dart and Marlin for a bowl of pasta or pizza with a glass of red or a cocktail. Also my favourite place to check out local and visiting music gigs.
- Check out Always clothing store. My favourite splurge on quality Australian clothing and accessory brands.