Experience everything Warrnambool has to offer from dramatic beaches, historic buildings, a vibrant CBD and unique venues.
Enjoy everything Warrnambool has to offer from dramatic beaches, historic buildings and a vibrant CBD.
As an event destination, we can cater for up to 1,500 delegates, with a variety of unique spaces ranging from intimate venues through to tiered auditorium style settings. From the historic setting of Flagstaff Hill, beachside setting of Lady Bay Resort or The Pavilion through to the comfort and convenience of South West Tafe or The Lighthouse Theatre there really is a location to suit all requirements.
We're here to help
Warrnambool City Council’s Events and Promotion Team can provide assistance with planning your event by:
- Sourcing and coordinating venue proposals
- Assisting and advising organisers and stakeholders on event management, permits and planning
- Coordination of site inspections and familiarisations for event decision makers
- Providing options and referrals on local businesses, activities and entertainment
- Assist with booking Council venues
- Promote your event on various marketing channels to enhance awareness and visitation
Our selection of conference venues can tailor a package to meet all of your conferencing needs. From a luxury beach front hotel to a coastal camping experience, the city has so much to offer and can make your event memorable for all the right reasons.
Get in touch
Get in touch with us for a conversation about your next event.
Events & Promotion
Warrnambool City Council
PO Box 198, Warrnambool VIC 3280
Ph. (03) 5559 4800