Saturday 29th of January 2022 - Saturday 29th of January 2022
This event is part of a partnership with the Summer Of Surf Series and the Victorian leg of the 11 race series. Warrnambool has played host to numerous Victorian State…...read more.
Pertobe Road, Warrnambool, VIC, 3280
This event is part of a partnership with the Summer Of Surf Series and the Victorian leg of the 11 race series.
Warrnambool has played host to numerous Victorian State Championships and offers the perfect location for surf racing. Teams and individual events are available for all clubs.
Racing will kick off from 12pm with an after party into the night. Registrations for Battle Of The Bay Summer Of Surf 5000 can be made on the website.
For keen athletes the 1.2km Tony Ryan Memorial swim will be at 10am on the same day. Registration and information for that event can be found here: http://shipwreckcoastswimseries.com.au/
– Entries close 5pm Monday 24 January
– Individual events: Summer of Surf points awarded to first 20 competitors in the swim, board, ski and iron events for each age group
– Team events: Points to your club for board and ski relays, taplin and aqua cameron
– Prizes and trophies for individual and team events
– U15 (inc’s U14’s)
– Open (inc’s masters).
– Presentations in Club House from 6pm
– Meals available
– After party and surf club DJs