Spring School Holiday Kids Activities: Hidden Treasuresby I AM WARRNAMBOOL
HIDDEN TREASURES OF WARRNAMBOOL
September 24 - October 5th
Spring into Flagstaff Hill to discover the hidden treasures of Warrnambool this school holidays!
Hidden Treasures of Warrnambool is a two week program of discovery and wonder. Young families will be having so much fun immersing themselves in forgotten trades, shipwreck stories and precious artefacts, that they won't even realise how much they are learning!
Here are some of the fun things you can expect from Flagstaff Hill this Spring School Holidays:
- Become a museum detective and handle some shipwreck artefacts
- Child Friendly Museum Tours
- Meet the Maremmas
- Jewellery Making
- Pen & Ink classes
- Print Making activities
- Craft activities
- Cooking activities
- Farm animals
- Cannon Firing on Friday 28th September
- Friday Flix on 5th October
- Triton Wood Working activities
- Great Membership Packages!
- Model Trains (TBC)
- free chook & duck tucker
- Spot It activity
For full details and bookings click here