About the listing
Kermond's Hamburgers started in a caravan on December 8 1949, when John Kermond and his father Joe opened down at the foreshore in Warrnambool.
Now located in the heart of Warrnambool over 70 years on, it is still a popular choice for your traditional hamburger.
Everything is done by hand including the cutting of onions, bacon and lettuce, measuring of meat and washing of vine grown tomatoes. The hamburgers are made to order in any combination you desire. All ingredients are sourced locally with the Meat Barn and Materia Bros ensuring a fresh quality product.
It is said, 'You can't come to Warrnambool without having a Kermond's Hamburger, and once you do you always come back!'
Kermond's Hamburgers has been mentioned on numerous radio programs and featured on television, beating the likes of the Melbourne Zoo when Kermond's came 46th in the RACV's most popular tourist attractions in Victoria.
Voted Best Burger in Regional Victoria by the Herald Sun 2021.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.