About the listing
Traditional Sri Lankan Cooking.
Sri Agri Kitchen uses natural colours and flavours. Cooking is mainly based on natural spices, herbs and coconut milk. Most vegetables are homegrown and dishes are low in fat and use raw sugar There are also gluten-free options and vegan options available.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.