YOUR GUIDE TO WARRNAMBOOL SUMMER
Warrnambool, the home of the classic beach holiday, does Summer like a boss. Watch this space for all of your summer must do's!
Whether you're chasing perfect beach days, local markets, music, outdoor adventure, family fun or breathtaking nature - the Summer Guide to Warrnambool has you covered!
Drop into the Visitor Information Center located at Flagstaff Hill for your own copy to keep in your pocket or beach bag.
Share your summer fun by using #IAMWARRNAMBOOL @IAMWARRNAMBOOL
BeachFest on the Warrnambool foreshore this summer
Live music, games and fun workshops for the whole family. Activities include:
- Beach Cricket: Get your team together for the big beach bash – all equipment supplied – you just supply the classic catches!
- Kids aquathon: a casual competition with a swim followed by a run.
- Come and try sand sculpting – professional sand sculptors will teach you the secrets of this amazing art form.
- Tunes in the Dunes with the Cheesebrothers – exploring Afro & world beat, hip hop, summer classics and other music from across the globe.
- Silent Disco Walking Tours with Guru Dudu - spontaneous flash mob dancing, hilarious commentary and interpretative dancing around local landmarks.
- Free drumming workshops with Wild Moves - high energy and interactive fun for the whole family.
- Join the revolution of wellness with a yoga class with internationally renowned yoga teacher, Kimberly Erin – yoga mats supplied.
- Plus come n’ try beach netball, surf lessons, beach volley ball, sailing, beach tennis, Ultimate Frisbee and much more.
STARTS: 27th Dec – 2:00pm
ENDS: 24th Jan – 12:30pm