There is a fantastic range of family activities in Warrnambool that the whole family will enjoy. Create lifelong memories on an unforgettable holiday to this stunning seaside destination where you will explore, discover, relax and have loads of family fun in Warrnambool.
Kids Activities In Warrnambool
One of the best things to do for family fun in Warrnambool is to head to the beach!
There are over 20 beach locations to choose from with a wide range of activities to make the most of your time in the sun, sand & surf including:
- Scuba diving
- Exploring rock pools and caves
- Seeing the penguins at the Little Penguin colony at Middle Island
- Collecting shells on a beach walk
- Enjoying breathtaking views like the ones at Magic Rock and the 12 Apostles
- Whale watching at Logans Beach (between June and September)
- And of course, a dinner of fish & chips overlooking the beach with ice cream to finish!
Other kids activities in Warrnambool include:
- The 'Tales of the Shipwreck Coast' Sound and Light Show at the Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village
- Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground
- A round of mini-golf by the sea (There’s also a giant jumping pillow)
- Wildlife encounters with animals such as emus, koalas, kangaroos, echidnas and wedge-tail eagles at the Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve
- Paddling in the local hot springs
- Heading to the pop-up cinema during the summer months
- Packing a picnic and head to one of the many picnic spots in the area
Kids activities in Warrnambool at one of the school holiday programs There is so much family fun in Warrnambool just waiting for you to discover it all. Warrnambool also has some fantastic family-friendly cafes, restaurants, bistros and takeaway options. For those staying in self-contained accommodation, there are supermarkets in town for stocking up on supplies.
Enquire About Kids Activities In Warrnambool
The friendly staff at the Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre will be able to provide you with all the information you need for family fun in Warrnambool.